1. Press and hold SET Button until ¡°1¡± appears on the display, next press the UP button until ¡°5¡± appears on the display to enter this function setting then release the button.
2. Press the SET button again. The unit is now in automatic close condition adjustment mode. And then you will see a figure ¡°1¡± with flash dot appears on the display.
3. Press UP / Down button once to set the auto close condition. You can choose ¡°1¡± or ¡°2¡± set.
Figure ¡°1¡± means, the door only can auto close while in the open limit position.
Figure ¡°2¡± means, the door can auto close while the door is in any position.
4. Press SET button to confirm the set and it will back to standby status automatically and display ¡°ll¡±.
1. The closing condition is set on ¡°1¡± as standard in factory.
2. The door will only automatic close while in its opening process, but can¡¯t automatic close after it is stopped while in its closing process.